Conair, The Knot Dr., Pro Mini Wet & Dry Detangler, Purple, 2 Piece Set
- Date First Available: March 1 2021
Shipping Weight:0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CNR-95333
- UPC Code: 074108953339
- Package Quantity: 2 Count
20.2 x 7.7 x 5 cm , 0.13 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Brush Case Included
- Optimum Flexalite™ Bristle Count for Painless Detangling
- Soft-Touch Finish
- Heat-Resistant Design
- Get a Professional Knotectomy™ - It's Painless Knot Surgery
- The Hybrid Detangler that Works on Wet and Dry Hair
- Knotectomy™ Made Simple
Knotectomy™ |not-ek-tuh-me| the removal of knots
What's a Knotectomy™? It's precision knot surgery.
In the past, such procedures have been long and difficult to endure, and included the ripping and tearing of large clumps of matted hair; however, when performed by a professional, the Knotectomy™ is entirely painless.
After years of dedicated research and experiments, the Knot Dr. is ready to operate.
- 112 Flexalite™ bristles. Just the right number, spaced just the right way, to make detangling pain free
- Blow-dryer friendly bristles!
- Hard travel case protects brush head and bristles
- Super soft-touch handle
- Extra-large bristle tips to gently massage scalp
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.