Coromega, Max, High Concentrate Omega-3 Fish Oil, Coconut Bliss, 60 Squeeze Shots, 2.5 g Each
- Expiration Date: April 1 2024
- Date First Available: November 14 2016
Shipping Weight:0.24 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ERB-45527
- UPC Code: 689269455273
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
13 x 10.9 x 6.6 cm , 0.2 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Max Strength
- 3x Strength vs Fish Oil Softgels
- 3x Better Absorption than Softgels
- 2400 mg Omega-3
- Tastes Great + No Fish Burps
- 1,000 IU (25 mcg) Vitamin D3
- Wild-Caught Fish
- Omega-3 Dietary Supplement
- MAX Beats Gummies + Pills
- 2 Gummies = 57 mg
- Regular Fish Oil Pills (2-4) = 650 mg
- 2400 mg 3x More! Omega-3 Per Serving
Coromega Max has:
- 3x Better Absorption: Our unique emulsified formula is absorbed 3x more effectively than fish oil softgels.
- Wild-Caught Fish: We use wild-caught, deep water fish, in its natural triglyceride form, certified sustainable by Friends of the Sea.
- Better Taste: The smooth and delicious combination of creamy coconut and zesty orange is easy to digest-which means no fish burps!
- Purity You Can Trust: Our fish oil meets or exceeds all government + international standards for purity and safety.
- Less Oxidation than Softgels: Unlike softgels, our multi-layer pouch keeps out sunlight and oxygen for better efficacy and freshness.
(Adults and children over 4) Take one or two shots daily with or without food, or as directed by your health professional. Tear or cut along perforation and squeeze directly into mouth, onto a spoon, or add to food or drink. Do not freeze or heat. Consult your physician before taking this or any dietary supplement.
Fish oil, water, pasteurized egg yolk, ascorbic acid, natural orange flavor, sodium ascorbate, natural coconut flavor, stevia leaf extract, vegetable oil, mixed natural tocopherols, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, beta carotene (for color), xanthan gum, menthol, cholecalciferol.
Contains: Egg, coconut, fish (sardines, anchovies, mackerel; may contain other species).
Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, dairy, yeast, wheat or gluten.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (shot) 2.5 g / 2 Packets (shots) 5 g|
|Servings Per Container: 30 or 60|
|Amount Per 1 Shot||%DV*||Amount Per 2 Shots||%DV*|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%||4 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0.5 g||3%|
|Cholesterol||10 mg||3%||25 mg||5%|
|Vitamin C||12 mg||13%||24 mg||27%|
|Vitamin D3||13 mcg||65%||25 mcg||125%|
|Fish Oil||2000 mg||†||4000 mg||†|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||1200 mg^||†||2400 mg^||†|
|EPA||625 mg ^||†||1250 mg^||†|
|DHA||425 mg^||†||850 mg^||†|
|Stevia Leaf Extract||10 mg||†||20 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
^GC by area %