Crest, Gum Care Mouthwash, Cool Wintergreen, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)
- Expiration Date: May 1 2023
- Date First Available: December 10 2020
Shipping Weight:0.69 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CRR-79499
- UPC Code: 037000794998
- Package Quantity: 16.9 fl oz
22.1 x 9.4 x 6.1 cm , 0.58 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- CPC Antigingivitis/Antiplaque Oral Rinse
- Neutralizes Plaque Germs Around the Gum Line
- Reduce early signs of gum disease, including bleeding gums
- Reduce gum inflammation
- Kill germs to clean the whole mouth
- Helps prevent and reduce plaque and gingivitis
- Helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis and bleeding gums
- Use after your normal brushing and flossing routine; rinse toothpaste from mouth prior to use.
- Adults and children 6 yrs. & older: Rinse for 30 seconds with 20 ml (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
- Do not swallow
- Children 6 years to under 12 years of age: Supervise use
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use
|Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.07%||Antigingivitis/Antiplaque|
|Water, glycerin, propylene glycol, flavor, poloxamer 407, methylparaben, propylparaben, sodium saccharin, yellow 6, green 3. |
Ask a dentist if symptoms persist or condition worsens after regular use.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.