Crest, Pro Health, Toothpaste, Clean Mint, 4.6 oz (130 g)
- Expiration Date: September 1 2022
- Date First Available: July 15 2020
Shipping Weight:0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CRR-97673
- UPC Code: 037000976738
- Package Quantity: 4.6 oz
18.8 x 4.8 x 4.1 cm , 0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Protects Against Areas Dentists Check Most
- Patented Stannous Fluoride Technology
- Fluoride Toothpaste for Anticavity, Antigingivitis and Sensitive Teeth
- Cavities - Gingivitis - Acid Erosion* - Sensitivity - Plaque - Tartar- Whitening - Freshens Breath
- Aids in the prevention of cavities
- Helps prevent gingivitis
- Helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis
- Helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact
- Adults and children 12 yrs. & older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Do not swallow.
- Children under 12 yrs.: ask a dentist
|Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.14 w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity, antigingivitis, antisensitivity toothpaste|
|Water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, carrageenan, sodium gluconate, flavor, xanthan gum, zinc citrate, stannous chloride, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, sucralose, titanium dioxide, blue 1.|
Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persist or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Products containing stannous fluoride produce surface staining of the teeth.
Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stain which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist.
This Crest is specially formulated to help prevent straining.
See your dentist regularly.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.