Dear, Klairs, Toner Mate 2 In 1 Cotton Pad, 60 Compressed/60 Sponge Cotton Pads
Best By: January 2026
- Date First Available: August 2021
- Product Code: KLS-89030
- UPC Code: 8809572890307
- Package Quantity: 120 Count
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 16.3 x 6.6 cm , 0.07 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Elemental Chlorine Free Guaranteed
- Acid Free
- Heavy Metal Absence
We've created a box that contains two different types of high-end cotton pads that are the perfect fit when used with the Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner to give you greater use out of your toner. Make your skin care twice as effective with the 5-times Compressed Cotton Pad and the moisturizing Sponge Cotton Pad.
1) Compressed Cotton Pad (60 EA)
Created through a LOHAS-verified water jet method to compress 100% pure cotton a total of five times, this cotton pad has been designed specifically to help tone the face. Because it helps following products to absorb into the skin better by cleansing the face of any remaining dirt, oil and dead skin cells after cleansing, it is recommended that this step be taken before applying other skin care products.
2) Sponge Cotton Pad (60 EA)
Because this cotton pad has been created similar to a sponge through the method of air-laying cotton pulp, it collects the toner and returns the product back to the face, as compared to the conventional cotton pad that simply absorbs most of the product. Rather than using wiping motions to cleanse the face, this sponge is created to be more fit to hydrate the face through dabbing the sponge on the face and letting the skin naturally absorb the toner.
- After cleansing, thoroughly wet a compressed cotton pad with toner and further cleanse the face of any remaining oil, dirt, and dead skin cells by gently wiping the face.
- After completing the first step, wet a sponge cotton pad with toner and with light, gentle dabbing motions, allow the toner to absorb into the face.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.