Desitin, Multi-Purpose Healing Ointment, 3.5 oz (99 g)
- Expiration Date: November 1 2022
- Date First Available: August 14 2021
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: DST-03491
- UPC Code: 312547034913
- Package Quantity: 3.5 oz
14.2 x 7.6 x 4.4 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- # 1 Choice of Pediatricians & Parents
- Petrolatum Skin Protectant
- Instantly Relieves Irritated Skin
- Prevents and Treats Diaper Rash
- Free From Parabens, Phthalates, Dyes, and Fragrance
- Pediatrician and Dermatologist Tested
Treats and protects:
- Diaper rash
- Chapped, cracked skin
- Chafed skin
- Dryness from wind & weather
- Dry cuticles
- Cuts and scrapes
Goes on clear, spreads easily.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- Temporarily protects minor: Cuts, Scrapes, Burns
- Helps protect from the drying effect of wind and cold weather
For diaper rash:
- Change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
For skin irritation: Apply as needed.
|White Petrolatum 71.3%||Skin Protectant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Mineral oil, paraffin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, tocopheryl acetate.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on:
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect from excessive heat (40°C/104°F) and freezing.
Twist off cap, remove quality seal. Do not use if quality seal is broken.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.