Frudia, Green Grape Pore Control Toner, 6.59 oz (195 ml)
- Date First Available: April 30 2020
Shipping Weight:0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: FDI-03108
- UPC Code: 8803348031086
- Package Quantity: 6.59 oz
5.3 x 5.1 x 16.5 cm , 0.25 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Derived From Fruit
- Refreshing Pore
- Reddot Award 2016 Winner
By containing green grape extract with rich tannin component (89%) instead of water, this toner converges pores tightly, removes unnecessary keratin, and creates smooth and soft skin. Panthenol ingredients soothes irritated skin, while grape seed oil and grapefruit seed oil of fruits seed oil complex help in maintaining clean and clear skin. This slightly acid peeling toner with freshness of green grape has completed skin irritation test, and thus, can be used on sensitive skin with ease.
Dosage & Administration: Take an adequate amount of this product. Use it twice a day.
|Vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract 89.32%||Pore Control|
|Methylpropanediol, 1,2-hexanediol, peg-32, glycerin, betaine, panthenol, diethoxyethyl succinate, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, fragrance, sodium citrate, citric acid, disodium edta, coco-caprylate/caprate, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) seed oil, mangifera indica (mango) seed oil, punica granatum seed oil, solanum lycopersicum (tomato) seed oil, tocopherol.|
- Discontinue use if irration occurs as follows while using beauty product, and consult a dermatologist as symptoms may worsen if you continue to use: 1) In the case of red spots, swelling, itchiness, irritation etc. while using 2) In the the case of the above signs appear on the applied areas being exposed to direct sunlight.
- Avoid applying to abnormal areas including the wound or eczema and dermatitis etc.
- Warnings in handling and storage 1) Keep the lid closed after using 2) Keep out of infants and children 3) Don't store it in a place of high or low temperature and keep out of direct sunlight.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.