Grace & Stella, Facial Cupping Set, 0.36 lbs
- Date First Available: April 20 2020
Shipping Weight:0.21 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: GTL-30433
- UPC Code: 850003304335
- Package Quantity: 7 Count
11.9 x 9.1 x 5.8 cm , 0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- I Don't Need Therapy. I Just Need Cupping
- Massaging and Firming
- 7 Piece Set / 10 ml Jojoba Oil
- Cruelty Free
Ready to look like you just got fillers? Reduce the signs of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping up the skin tissue and improving blood supply to the face. Grace & Stella's safe and effective cupping set boosts collagen and suppleness, while reducing pores, puffiness, dark circles and acne.
Reduces signs of fine lines and wrinkles.
Reduces pores, puffiness, dark circles and acne.
Boosts collagen production.
- Apply Jojoba Oil or your favorite facial oil all over your face using the free silicone pad or your fingers.
- Gently squeeze small cups and stick on temple, brow bone and lips. Use circle motion on temple. Use stick and release motion on brow bone and lips. Repeat a 3-4 times
- Gently squeeze larger cups and stick cheek bones, forehead, neck and jaw bone using a upwards and circular motion. Repeat a 3-4 times.
Do these steps for 5 minutes, 2-3 times a week.
Care: Wash cups with soap and water after each use.
Note: Always keep the cups moving otherwise you will bruise. It is normal for your face to turn red due to the increased blood circulation. Test cups on arm first to understand the suction of the cup.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.