Home Health, Everclean Antidandruff Shampoo, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- Date First Available: May 30 2007
Shipping Weight:0.35 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: HHE-54624
- UPC Code: 318858546244
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz
5.1 x 5.1 x 16.5 cm , 0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Natural Health Begins at Home™
- Salicylic Acid
- With Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Allantoin and Herbal Extracts
- For Relief of Itching and Scalp Flaking Associated with Dandruff, Psoriasis and Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Gentle, Moisturizing Shampoo
- Contains No Phthalates or Mineral Oil
Everclean® Shampoo helps eliminate itching and scalp flaking associated with dandruff, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis. The active ingredients Salicylic Acid combines with a nutrient-filled moisturizing base that includes:
- Tea Tree Oil - traditional ingredient used for natural cleansing
- Aloe Vera - a moisturizer for the scalp and hair
- Allantoin - to soothe and improve scalp condition
- Wheat Protein - to add body and sheen to the hair
- Natural Pine Tar - a cleansing agent that leaves a fresh pine scent
- Panthenol - to nourish and strengthen the hair while increasing luster
- Vitamins A & D essential nutrients for scalp and hair
- Plus gentle herbal extracts of Chamomile, Henna, Hops, Horsetail, Nettle and Rosemary
Uses: For relief of: itching and scalp flaking associated with dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis
- Shake well before use
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Lather, rinse and repeat
- For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a physician.
|Salicylic Acid 1.8%.||Antidandruff|
|Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates copolymer, allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf (aloe vera gel) juice, aqua (deionized water), cocamidopropyl betaine, chamomilla recutita (chamomile), citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, cocamide MEA, disodium oleamido MEA sulfosuccinate, dl-panthenol, equisetum arvense (horsetail) extract, ergocalciferol (vitamin D), gluconolactone, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, henna extract, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, hydrolyzed wheat protein, lamium alba (white nettle) extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, fragrance, peg-150 distearate, pinus palustris (pine) tar, polysorbate-20, propylene glycol, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, triethanolamine, zemea (corn) propanediol, natural caramel color.|
No parabens, no mineral oil, no petroleum, no animal products, no phthalates, no animal testing, vegan friendly. Natural caramel added for color.
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if condition covers a large area of the body.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.