Just a Leaf Organic Tea, Golden Assam Black Tea, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.21 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: JAL-00313
- UPC Code: 898220003136
- Package Quantity: 4 oz (113 g)
15 x 6.6 x 6.6 cm , 0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- USDA Organic
- Rich, Malty, with Hints of Caramel
- Makes Approximately 50 Cups
- Certified Organic by QAI
Nestled in the foothills of Southern California, Sierra Madre Coffee and Tea Company is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality loose leaf teas available. Our Just a Leaf teas are created solely for your enjoyment.
We are proud to offer you our fine selection of teas - grown without chemicals according to organic standards, and inspected and certified by internationally accredited agencies. In contrast, most conventional teas are grown using pesticides, herbicides & other chemicals.
All of our teas are processed by hand in small batches.
Our focus is providing tea-lovers with premium, organic loose leaf teas at affordable prices.
"Just a Perfect Cup" Suggestions
The Water: 8 ounces of spring water
The Tea: 1 teaspoon
The Steeping Temperature: 190ºF/88ºC
The Steeping Time: 4-5 minutes
Enjoy our freshly steeped loose leaf teas hot, cold or anywhere in between.
Organic black tea leaves
Posted by 4679250165930622978 on Mar 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase
simple black tea, good quality. not colored artificially.
Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase
Posted by 4640935409930728870 on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase
Posted by 4669034165882178749 on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase
Bitter tasting tea. I don't like it. Gave 2 stars instead of 1, because at least it is not disgusting or dangerous for health. Better import the tea from Sri Lanka than India and you might see the difference.