L'Oreal, Root Rescue, 10 Minute Root Coloring Kit, 5 Medium Brown, 1 Application
- Date First Available: October 1 2019
Shipping Weight:0.13 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: LOE-16445
- UPC Code: 071249164457
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
17.3 x 6.9 x 5.6 cm , 0.1 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Matches Any Medium Blonde
- Quick Precision Applicator
- Permanent Haircolor
- 100% Gray Coverage
- Quick Fix Between Appointments
- Level 3 Permanent
- Only 10 Minutes! Just Mix & Color
Why Choose Root Rescue?
Root rescue is a permanent low ammonia color gel with built-in conditioning and an aromatic scent. Plus, the Quick Precision Applicator makes touching up roots fast and easy.
100% of your grays. 10 minutes is all you need. You can even color the most defiant grays.
No uneven touch-ups just beautiful color from root to tip.
Medium Brown will maintain the natural tones of your hair. Suitable for roots that are one shade lighter or darker than your colored hair.
This shade will match any Medium Brown including:
- Preference 5
- Excellence 5
- Feria 50
- Nutrisse 50
- Nice 'N Easy 5/118
- Even Salon Color!
At the part, hairline & temples for in between colorings.
The quick precision applicator makes application fast, precise, and easy.
Now you can apply color only where you need it...and with no mess.
Conditioning Developer Cream: Water, hydrogen peroxide, cetearyl alcohol, trideceth-2 carboxamide mea, ceteareth-25, glycerin, pentasodium pentetate, sodium stannate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, phosphoric acid.
Important: Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be severe, therefore, you must follow these precautions:
- Do not use if:
- You have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- If you have a tattoo, the risk of allergic reaction may increased.
- Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product. Remember to buy your product 2 days ahead of time.
- Avoid contact of this product with eyes and skin.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately.
- Wear gloves provided in kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, perming or relaxing before coloring.
- Keep product out of the reach of children. Do not apply on children.
Read and follow the insert.
Store between 50° and 80°F.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.