Labrada Nutrition, Muscle Mass Gainer with Creatine, Vanilla, 6 lbs (2722 g)
- Expiration Date: October 1 2023
- Date First Available: May 9 2018
Shipping Weight:3.52 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: LAB-57019
- UPC Code: 710779570191
- Package Quantity: 6 lb
20.3 x 20.3 x 26.7 cm , 2.97 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- With 32 oz. Whole Milk:
- 1930 Calories
- 84 g Protein | 315 g Carbs
- Natural and Artificial Flavor
- Gluten Free
- Quality Guarantee: If It's on the Label, It's In the Bottle!
Why You Should Use Muscle Mass Gainer
To get BIG quickly, you need to consume lots of calories and protein.
The problem is that those desiring to gain weight have a tough time getting all the calories and nutrients they need from food alone.
- Muscle Mass Gainer was created by Labrada as an all-in-one protein shake for "hard gainers," those who find it hard, or next to impossible, to gain weight.
- Muscle Mass Gainer contains a highly-concentrated 1930 calories, 84 grams of protein, and 315 grams of carbs when mixed with 32 oz of whole milk!
- Muscle Mass Gainer makes it easy for you to get lots of calories and the highest quality muscle-building protein for gaining weight fast, in one delicious shake.
- Muscle Mass Gainer contains no dextrose, sucrose, or corn syrup solids.
- Muscle Mass Gainer can be used as a meal, or as a post-workout drink. It's a high calorie body building food fortified with muscle-building protein, carbohydrates, creatine and essential nutrients.
Add 9 scoops of Muscle Mass Gainer to 32 oz. of milk or water, cover and blend until smooth. Or you may follow the bodyweight chart below:
|Bodyweight Lbs.||Daily Whole Food Calories||Add (+) Mass Gainer Calories||Recommended Scoops|
|150 - 160||3100||630||4.5|
|170 - 180||3500||700||5.0|
|190 - 200||3900||770||5.5|
Muscle Mass Gainer may be taken right after a workout or any time of the day to increase protein and calorie intake.
Maltodextrin, cross flow ultra-micro filtered whey protein concentrate, fructose, natural & artificial flavors, fibersol-2 (fiber), calcium caseinate, vitamin & mineral blend (di-calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin e acetate, biotin, niacinamide, potassium iodide, zinc oxide, electrolytic iron, vitamin a acetate, copper gluconate, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin d, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, folic acid), whey protein isolate, creatine monohydrate, l-glutamine, cellulose, ace-k sucralose, milk protein isolate.
Contains Milk and soy (lecithin).
Note: Soy lecithin helps the powder to dissolve in water.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Full Serving||Half Serving|
|Serving Size:||9 Scoops (341 g)||4.5 Scoops (171 g)|
|Servings Per Container:||8||16|
|Calories from Fat||30||15|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV**||Amount Per Serving||%DV**|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%||2 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||70 mg||23%||30 mg||10%|
|Sodium||330 mg||14%||155 mg||7%|
|Potassium||300 mg||8%||150 mg||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate||264 g||88%||127 g||43%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%||2 g||8%|
|Sugars||23 g||11.5 g|
|Protein||52 g||104%||26 g||52%|
|**Percent Daily Values are based in a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. |
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 Carbohydrate 4 Protein 4