Frequently purchased together
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO LE Certified
- Reduce Internal Cellular Debris
- Scientifically Formulated
- Dietary Supplement
Live your longest, healthiest life with GEROPROTECT® Autophagy Renew, a novel formula that encourages autophagy, the natural process for recycling cellular debris that can get in the way of healthy cell function.
As we age, our bodies get less adept at autophagy, the process for recycling debris in our cells that get in the way of normal function. Give that cellular recycling process a helping hand—so you can live your longest, healthiest life. GEROPROTECT® Autophagy Renew contains a plant flavonoid, luteolin, and an alkaloid from pepper called piperlongumine, which support your body’s natural clean-up process.
Give your body’s natural cellular recycling process a boost—so you can live your longest, healthiest life.
GEROPROTECT® Autophagy Renew Benefits
- Innovative longevity formula
- Helps your body function optimally, without cellular debris getting in the way
- Promotes healthy AMPK activity
- Encourages cells to recycle waste material
- Helps maintain cellular energy balance
Recycling what’s inside: autophagy explained
We know that recycling is good for the environment. But as it turns out, it’s also good for our cells: autophagy is a natural process by which cells clean up intra-cellular debris and other metabolic waste. Tiny cellular organelles called lysosomes breakdown and repurpose this spent material. So why does cellular autophagy matter? Because it helps our bodies conserve energy and function properly, which is essential to living a long, healthy life.
Maltodextrin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Luteolin [from Japanese sophora (flower buds)]||165 mg||**|
[from long pepper (root)]
|**Daily Value not established.|