Lumify, Redness Reliever Eye Drops, 0.25 fl oz (7.5 ml)
- Date First Available: November 6 2021
Shipping Weight:0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BOC-53725
- UPC Code: 310119537251
- Package Quantity: 0.25 fl oz
9.5 x 4.8 x 2.7 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Brimonidine Tartrate
- Ophthalmic Solution 0.025%
- Works in 1 Minute
- Lasts up to 8 Hours
Lumify® eye drops, from the eye care experts at Bausch + Lomb. Just one drop works within a minute and lasts up to 8 hours to reduce redness.
Use: Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
Adults and children 5 years of age and older:
- Instill 1 drop in the affected eye(s) every 6-8 hours.
- Do not use more than 4 times daily.
- Remove contact lenses before use.
- Wait at least 10 minutes before re-inserting contact lenses after use.
- If using other ophthalmic products while using this product, wait at least 5 minutes between each product.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after each use.
Children under 5 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Brimonidine tartrate (0.025%)||Redness reliever|
|Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, calcium chloride dihydrate, glycerin, potassium chloride, sodium borate decahydrate, sodium chloride, water for injection.|
Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be used to adjust pH.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if neckband imprinted with yellow and the words "protective seal" is torn or broken.
Store at 15°-25° C (59°-77°F).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.