Mommy Knows Best, Lactation Brownie Mix, Double Chocolate, 24 oz (680 g)
Best By: September 2024
- Date First Available: March 2021
- Product Code: MKB-05203
- UPC Code: 850013052035
- Package Quantity: 680.39 g
- Dimensions: 12.4 x 16.6 x 9.7 cm , 0.7 kg
Frequently purchased together
- With Key Ingredients Traditionally Used To Help Boost Your Breast Milk Supply
- Homemade Brownies in 3 Easy Steps!
- Mom Tested. Lactation Consultant Approved.
Baked into each mouth-watering brownie, you'll find oats, brewer's yeast and flaxseed; ingredients used for generations to increase breast milk production and replenish key nutrients mothers need.
Eat 1-2 servings per day for best results.
You Will Need:
3 Eggs + 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter at room temperature (or 3/4 cup vegetable oil)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of a 9" x 13" pan.
2. Stir eggs and butter (or vegetable oil) in a large mixing bowl. Add entire brownie mix. Stir until well blended and spread into greased pan.
3. Bake 20-23 minutes. Brownies are done when a toothpick inserted 1 inch from the edge of the pan comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan on wire rack before cutting and serving.
Brown sugar, chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (emulsifier), vanilla extract), milk chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate, nonfat milk, cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin, artificial flavor), enriched unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), oat flour, brewer's yeast, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), vanilla powder, flaxseed, salt.
Contains: Wheat, milk, soy.
Produced in a facility that may have contact with egg, milk, wheat, soy, nuts.
Store baked brownies in an airtight container for up to a week. Brownies can also be frozen for up to three months.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp dry mix (34 g / makes a 44 gram brownie)|
|Servings Per Container: About 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|Total Sugars||18 g|
|Includes 18 g Added Sugars||36%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|