Nivea, Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream with Q10 + L-Carnitine, 6.7 oz (189 g)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2025
- Date First Available: January 27 2014
Shipping Weight:0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NIV-88151
- UPC Code: 072140881511
- Package Quantity: 6.7 oz
5.1 x 6.4 x 18.5 cm , 0.25 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Firms & Tones Skin in as Little as 2 Weeks
- Normal Skin
Our Nivea Care Promise:
- Building on 100 years of skin care expertise.
- Skin compatibility dermatologically tested.
- Ingredients careful selected according to strict quality standards.
Looking for firmer and smoother skin?
- Nivea Skin Firming & Toning Gel-Cream is enriched with Co-Enzyme Q10, Lotus extract, and L-Carnitine.
- With regular use, the formula improves the skin's firmness and tones the skin in as little as 2 weeks.
This formula with Co-Enzyme Q10, Lotus extract, and L-Carnitine firms and tones the skin in as little as 2 weeks.
Apply the gel-cream twice daily to thighs, buttocks and stomach.
Water, alcohol denat., glycerin, dimethicone, carnitine, nelumbo nucifera leaf extract, ubiquinone, glyceryl glucoside, chondrus crispus extract, butylene glycol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium polyacrylate, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, blue 1.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.