Sensodyne, ProNamel, Gentle Whitening Toothpaste, 4.0 oz (113 g)
- Expiration Date: April 1 2022
- Date First Available: July 21 2020
Shipping Weight:0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SSD-85000
- UPC Code: 310158850007
- Package Quantity: 4 oz
18 x 4.8 x 3.8 cm , 0.13 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- 9 out of 10 Dentist' Recommended Brand
- #1 Dentist Recommended Brand for Strengthening & Protecting Enamel†
- Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Prevention
- Strengthens and Re-Hardens Enamel Protects Against The Effects of Acid Erosion*
- Multi-Action - Acid Protection Formula
- Wine Acids
- Fruit Acids
- Soda Acids
- Protect enamel against the effects of acid erosion
- Restore natural whiteness
- Clean effectively and freshen breath
- Provide cavity protection
- Maintain healthy teeth
- ProNamel is also suitable for people with sensitive teeth
Dentists have reported a growing dental health concern due to changing modern diets: 'acid erosion'. Even teeth without cavities can be affected.
*Acids in everyday food such as some fruit and acidic drinks, like orange juice and wine, can dissolve minerals from our teeth, softening the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away. As the enamel becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white, weaker and sensitive.
SENSODYNE PRONAMEL Gentle Whitening toothpaste is formulated to help protect against the effects of acid erosion and also gently, yet effectively remove stains, helping restore teeth to their natural whiteness. As it contains fluoride it also provides the benefits of a regular toothpaste.
#1 Dentist Recommended Brand For Strengthening and Protecting Enamel†
†Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for the past 20 years. ProNamel is from the makers of Sensodyne and is highly recommended by dentists Brushing twice a day with ProNamel toothpaste strengthens enamel and protects against future acid attacks. And, since ProNamel toothpaste has fluoride it helps protect against cavities too.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- Apply at least 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
|Potassium nitrate 5%||Antihypersensitivity|
|Sodium fluoride 0.25% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
|Water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, peg-8, cocamidopropyl betaine, flavor, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide|
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Store below 30°C (86°F).
Always follow the label.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.