Simply Organic, All-Purpose Seasoning, 2.08 oz (59 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: April 2022
Shipping Weight:0.38 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: SOG-18510
- UPC Code: 089836185105
- Package Quantity: 2.08 oz
11.4 x 5.1 x 5.1 cm , 0.23 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
A way to eat. The way to live.
We're here to fill your life with honest-to-goodness good food. The kind of food that you remember, deep down. Fresh. Wholesome. Brimming with flavor and life. It can only be found in organically grown foods.
You'll never miss the salt with All-Purpose Seasoning on hand. Use it to transform any savory dish from ordinary to delectable – while cooking or at the table.
Not sure what spice goes with tonight's dinner vegetable? Too busy to measure bits of this and that spice for your stir fry or casserole? All-Purpose Seasoning is the solution. No one spice overwhelms this salt-free blend of balanced flavors, developed to complement any savory dish.
For the freshest aroma and taste, grind whole peppercorns as needed – or offer a peppermill at the table. Freshly ground pepper's especially good in salsa, salads, on pasta, and in soup. Whole peppercorns are also used in pickling, marinades, meats, and soups. (Tie in a cheesecloth bag or small strainer for easy removal.)
- Add to soups, stews, and gravies.
- Use to enliven everyday casseroles.
- Sprinkle on deviled eggs, salads (green and side alike), and baked potatoes with shredded cheese, veggies, and sour cream.
- Mix into beef or veggie burger recipes, meatloaf and bean or nut loaf.
- Add to coatings for breading meats, fish, veggies, and soy products.
- Use to top focaccia bread before baking
- Add to oil and vinegar for an instant dressing
- Combine with soy sauce, olive oil and balsamic vinegar for a rich marinade.
- Stir into a cream base (like mayo and sour cream) for an instant dip.
- Keep a shaker full at the table for those who want added spice or who are trying to eliminate or cut back their salt intake.
- Blend one tablespoon All-Purpose Seasoning with softened butter or margarine for a delicious flavored butter. Serve with bread or on steamed vegetables or fish.
Organic onion, organic black pepper, organic garlic, organic parsley, organic celery seed, organic tomato powder (organic tomato, guar gum), organic basil, organic thyme, organic oregano, organic sage, organic coriander.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.