Trace Minerals ®, Electrolyte Stamina PowerPak, Concord Grape, 30 Packets. 0.19 oz (5.3 g) Each
Best By: September 2025
- Date First Available: December 2009
- Product Code: TMR-00113
- UPC Code: 878941001130
- Package Quantity: 30 Count
- Dimensions: 6.6 x 14.7 x 9.7 cm , 0.25 kg
Frequently purchased together
- 1,200 mg Vitamin C + Vitamin/Minerals
- Energy - Immunity - Hydration
- Dietary Supplement
- America's 1 Trace Mineral Brand
- Feel The Difference Guarantee
- Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
- Non GMO
When should I take a PowerPak?
- Before, during, and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps.
- After a hot day in the sun.
- Every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system.
- To avoid occasional sluggishness & fatigue.
Why is PowerPak better?
- Better formula: only 1 g sugar, and 200 mg more vitamin C than the leading brand.
- No caffeine, artificial flavors, or artificial stimulants.
- Essential electrolytes: Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, and many more from Ionic Trace Minerals.
Take 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix contents with 2-3 oz. of water & dilute to your taste preference. Additional packets may be taken depending on physical activity.
Certified organic cane sugar, citric acid, natural flavors blend (grape, other natural flavors), ExBerry® grape (natural color), gum arabic (acacia senegal) powder, malic acid, steviol glycosides, silica. Plus concentrated ionic trace minerals as found in seawater.
Allergen Info: No known allergens.
Some caking may occur, but does not affect the quality of the product.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 packet (5.3 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%*|
|Total Sugars||1 g||**|
|Includes 1 g Added Sugars||2%*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1200 mg||1333%|
|Thiamin [Vitamin B1] (as Thiamin HCL)||0.45 mg||38%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||5 mg||31%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg||588%|
|Folate (as 20 mcg of Folic Acid)||33 mcg DFE||8%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg||1042%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||3 mg||60%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Lactate)||60 mg||5%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide, ITM)||100 mg||24%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||3 mg||27%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||35 mcg||64%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||1 mg||43%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)||10 mcg||29%|
|Chloride (from ITM)||15 mg||1%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate)||75 mg||3%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Citrate, ITM)||200 mcg||4%|
|Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM) Electrolytes||100 mg||**|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||1 mg||**|
|Boron (from Boron Amino Acid Chelate, ITM)||175 mcg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
**Daily Value not established.