Trace Minerals Research, Electrolyte Stamina PowerPak, Mixed Berry, 30 Packets, 0.25 oz (7 g) Each
- Expiration Date: August 1 2023
- Date First Available: May 8 2014
Shipping Weight:0.32 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: TMR-00287
- UPC Code: 878941002878
- Package Quantity: 30 Count
6.6 x 14.7 x 9.7 cm , 0.27 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- 1,200 mg Vitamin C + Electrolytes + Vitamin/Minerals
- Energy - Immunity - Hydration
- Naturally Flavored
- Dietary Supplement
- America's 1 Trace Mineral Brand‡
- Feel The Difference Guarantee
- Purity - Quality - Potency
- 3rd Party Tested
- Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
- cGMP Certified
- Non GMO
When should I take a Power Pak?
- Before, during, and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps.
- After a hot day in the sun.
- Every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system.
- To avoid occasional sluggishness & fatigue.
Why is Power Pak better?
- Better formula: only 3 g sugar, and 200 mg more vitamin C than the leading brand.
- No caffeine, artificial flavors, or artificial stimulants.
- Essential electrolytes: Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, and many more from Ionic Trace Minerals.
‡Source: SPINSscan natural channel 52 weeks ending 7/12/20.
Take 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix contents with 2-3 oz. of water & dilute to your taste preference. Additional packets may be taken depending on physical activity.
Certified organic cane sugar, natural flavors blend (black currant, wild berry), non-gmo citric acid, Exberry® grape blue (color), steviol glycosides, silica.
No known allergens.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (7 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%*|
|Total Sugars||3 g||**|
|Includes 3 g Added Sugars||6%*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1200 mg||1333%|
|Thiamin [Vitamin B1] (as Thiamin HCL)||0.45 mg||38%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||5 mg||31%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg||588%|
|Folate (as 20 mcg of Folic Acid)||33 mcg DFE||8%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg||1042%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||3 mg||60%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Lactate)||60 mg||5%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide, ITM)||100 mg||24%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||3 mg||27%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||35 mcg||64%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||1 mg||43%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)||10 mcg||29%|
|Chloride (from ITM)||15 mg||1%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate)||145 mg||6%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Citrate, ITM)||200 mg||4%|
|Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM)|
A concentrated complex of full spectrum ionic trace minerals.
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||1 mg||**|
|Boron (from Boron Amino Acid Chelate, ITM)||175 mcg||**|
|*Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
**Daily Value not established.