Traditional Medicinals, Organic Throat Coat Drops, Sweet Orange Fennel, 16 Menthol Cough Drops
- Date First Available: April 14 2021
Shipping Weight:0.12 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: TRA-00700
- UPC Code: 032917007001
- Package Quantity: 16 Count
12.3 x 12.7 x 3.8 cm , 0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Herbalist Formulated
- Soothes Sore Throats & Relives Coughs
- Cough Suppressant
- Oral Anesthetic
- USDA Organic
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified Organic by CCOF and Ecocert
All the support of Throat Coat tea is now available in a convenient, on-the-go lozenge. This unique formula combines soothing organic menthol with traditional, organic herbal extracts such as licorice and marshmallow roots making this product both delicious and efficacious. For an occasional sore throat or a cough, this little lozenge is bound to give you relief whenever you need it.
Use: Temporarily relieves
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- Occasional minor irritations, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor, up to 5 lozenges per day.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
|Active ingredient (per drop)||Purposes|
|Oral menthol 6 mg||Cough suppressant/oral anesthetic|
|Organic fennel oil, organic glucose syrup, organic licorice extract, organic marshmallow extract, organic orange oil, pectin, organic rapeseed oil, organic raw cane sugar, water.|
Each lozenge contains 15 mg of potassium.
Manufactured in a facility that also handles coconut oil.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by higher fever, headache, nausea, or vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 12 years of age unless directed by physician.
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. This could be the sign of a serious condition.
- Sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, or if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if the outer wrap is opened or missing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.