Good product!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We started taking Zinc to help with the cold season as Zinc is known to have possible benefits in this department. You'll find that the 21st Century brand offers an excellent value as they don't spend as much as the big players advertising. The bottle has 110 tablets, enough for the entire family. The pills can be broken too. We take this product along with Vitamin C especially during the cold and nasty wintery and Spring months just around the corner. Please click on my profile!

They do the trick

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My zinc levels were low, so I began taking this supplement to help with the situation. I didn't know much about the brand, but they had good reviews and were inexpensive. Less than halfway through the bottle and my levels were already improved, so I will stick with this one. If my review helped you, please check the yes box below. Take a look at my page for more than 150 honest reviews on products I've purchased right here on iherb!

Really cheap Zinc product

Posted by odereviews on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a really cheap Zinc product for those with a tight budget. These has Titanium dioxide (Google it) so I wouldn't eat these for a long period of time.

Cheap but???

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not expensive but it consists titanium dioxide. I am not happy because of that. I will not buy it any more.

Be careful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After reading the label and doing my own research- this product worries me. it gives 333% daily needs of zinc which can cause problems if you have too much. I cut all my tablets in half for this reason- which ends up even better value. but i am still left wondering why the company would make a product that is so high over the daily requirement?

Hyvä

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Edullinen ja hyvin nukuttaa kun ottaa illalla.

It would be the best price / value, however...

Posted by Hungarian on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It would be the best price / value, however: Contains titanium dioxide

21st Century Health Care, Zinc, 50 mg, 110 Tablets

Posted by alvinlky on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years...

Good deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unbelievable! After take this pill, my face stop oily.

👌