AUD

Convenient & easy

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The wonderful thing about Apple Cider Vinegar in a tablet is that you enjoy all the benefits of ACV especially for one who have difficulty to endure the pungent smell and strong taste of the liquid. It is also easy to bring around & avoid the problem of having to lugging the heavy bottle around! I like ACV because it seems to work well for me! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

No more Stomach discomfort

Posted by 4687625283566591700 on Aug 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This resolves my 20 years of stomach discomfort and dependence on prescription meds that start with an "N"....I take these whenever i get that errr feeling in the tummy... i also take one every evening . 1 tablespoon of the liquid form in juice first thing in the morning keeps me feeling awesome. Would not hesitate to recommend this product to anyone.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2939977 on May 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take these for heartburn- they work wonderfully! I just take one when I feel it start and within 10 minutes, its gone!

Quality

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product is qualitative and cheap but you have to swallow it immediately, because it is not vegicap

Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1546933 on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product. Very easy to swallow and help curb my appetite. I find it easier to lose weight when taking this product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2763117 on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

By watching my carbo intake, I've manage to lose 4lbs within 2 weeks. Will recommend this to friends!

One of the Best Supplements around

Posted by Reviewer3239343 on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is definately one of the best supplements I have ever used, especially since I have GI and IBS. This product helps to relieve alot of the problems that I experience due to my health issues. I definately reccommend this product to anyone who need digestive help.

Good Stuff--When You Need It!!

Posted by Reviewer1201531 on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Mexican Food (and it loves me) these tablets allow me to get a good nights sleep after over indulgence....settles the stomach down. My Thanks to 21st Century Health Care Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets.

AWesome ACV and Good Value

Posted by 5647840520249928311 on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I send this to my family back home instead of the liquid which is more fragile and heavy. My mom's blood sugar has been regulated and my brothers tonsilitis doesnt recur much as long as he takes this. and the price is also cheap for a good quality product.

good toxin cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1283417 on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If I or my family member feels sick from eating out, when we take this tab, we feel so much better.