AUD

21st Century Health Care, Papaya Enzyme, 100 Chewable Tablets

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It tasty and chewable, helps my digestive system break down foods. It helps me to relieve my bloating and indigestion after heavy meals after heavy meals. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

21st Century papaya enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1349153 on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My fault for not reading the label carefully. It has yellow #6 and I try to never buy products with food dyes. The reason I buy from iherb is the health food store quality of their products but at a more reasonable price. This product does not qualify.

yummy for the tummy

Posted by Reviewer2198180 on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works great for unsettled stomachs, and the price is very reasonable.

Great when you overeat

Posted by Danesa on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Papaya enzymes is the best thing if you overeat or start to feel uncomfortable soon after eating. Just chew up one of these and 30 minutes later you will feel very good. No stomach pains at all! I would recommend these to anyone that experience digestive pains after eating a meal. THEY WORK!

These are yummy and easy to chew but contain too many artificial ingredients for me

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very economically priced and easy to chew tastes good and works take one if you feel stuffed after a meal and you will feel better within minutes, but check ingredients before you order as contains artificial sweeteners and colours, I have since switched to a more natural based papaya enzmyme.

Colors

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Artificial colors. Not for helth

21st Century Health Care, Papaya Enzyme, 100 Chewable Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are great! They really help with indigestion and acid reflux. I carry them in my purse!

Sweet.

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Too much sweet. I dont like swetener. But realy effective.

Cheap and good tasting papaya enzymes

Posted by odereviews on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had to test this, because of the cheap price. 21st Century Health Care, Papaya Enzymes chewable tablets taste good, and does the job as well. BUT for some strange reason this has artificial color yellow 6. I doubt anyone would buy health products because of the color? I don't think you can say these as natural/health products, when they have artificial color...

better digestion

Posted by 4827835572857625142 on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Each time I eat too much meat, these papaye enzyme help me to digest and are without danger for my health.