Works for Lyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic Lyme disease, and taking 2 Allimax give me relief from symptoms, better than Andrographis and Polygonum, and even better than Teasel drops.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic! It began to work immediately to purge my lungs of a very strong bacterial respiratory lung infection that persisted for over six weeks. It has been slain by Allimax. I also feel younger and don't get the aches I used to get from doing yard work. This product is a natural antibiotic and I plan to keep it in my cabinet. It needs more than five stars.

Lyme patient

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very beneficial for Lyme Disease, but you have to take 15 per day, according to the Pres. of Allimax

Lost Effectiveness When Switched to Allimax

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking low dose of Dr Zhang's Allicin for skin infections and part of his Lyme protocol. It started working like magic within 2 days at the lowest dose. Very smelly however. Family and coworkers complained. I switched to non-odor Allimax. Even though I took a very high dose and went through an entire box in 3 days, the infections returned rapidly. No odor, but no effect either. Upon returning to Allicin of Dr Zhang, the infections immediately began healing. I also experienced mood improvement, less brain fog, energy, and well-being on Zhang Allicin, which all disappeared on Allimax. Zhang says allicin products must have the odor to be effective, and he was correct. The difference was dramatic. Now I need to try his recommendation for Chlorophill capsules to lessen the odor. Allimax, not effective at all, even at a megadoses. The service at iHerb however is excellent.

Great for SIBO

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this in conjunction with other anti-microbial herbs for a confirmed case of SIBO. It definitely seems to be helping! I get no garlic burps from it at all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

Cures bacterial infections:- colds, FLU, MERSA.

You need this!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

I work in custodial supervision for the University of Missouri, and am in and out of several buildings (means lots of contact with touch points, restrooms, etc) and exposed to a 35,000+ student population on a daily basis. I have not been sick since i started using this product... (started using it when the swine flu scare started). I strongly recommend this product, due to the nature of my business--i take a capsule in the morning and one at night. If i feel I have been "tainted" with some illness exposure, i double that dose for 2 days and i am good to go!

Garlic Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other garlic capsule products and this is the first one that lives up to its claim of not leaving you with bad "garlicky" breath.

Better than I Expected!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this at the suggestion of my OBGYN after blood test results. He said I showed signs of inflammation in my system. I began taking these and noticed how much healthier I have been. I haven't been sick since I started taking Allimax capsules. Also, I have/had Rosacea and used to get big red welts on my face. Since taking this product (only one capsule per day) I haven't had the outbreaks of redness and welting like I did prior to taking this supplement.

Allimax, the Candida Killer

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2009 | Verified Purchase

180 mg Allicin Powder - Allimax, being one of only a few brands available - is the only thing I've found that can keep candida under control. Works well in conjunction with Bio-K, live intestinal flora. Had great luck with this combination.