delicious :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

good flavor and It's also organic so I don't worry about harmful chemicals in it, and you can Makes a great hot or iced tea try it with sugar and you ready to go.

Great tasting & beneficial Turmeric Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea is amazing!! It gets right into your system and for me, I have found that I have immediate relief (within 20-30 min) It is calming as well as good tasting. Sweeteners, such as honey or agave, can be used but I do not find that they are necessary to make it more palatable. Love this tea!!

Used only once so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Decent taste I will leave review soon!

Affordable Tumeric Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is quite a bit cheaper than other brands considering you get a whopping 24 bags in one box. It tastes like... well tumeric, considering that is what it is made out of. But awesome health benefits, so I usually just mix it with another tea for better flavor and drink that way.

Tastes like the real thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to grind the raw turmeric root to make the tea myself so I know the taste of the real stuff. This one tastes just the same as the real stuff. Worth the price.

Best Tumeric Tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Tumeric Tea we have ever tried, it is earthy and delicious. We just LOVE it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great tea! Normalized blood sugar and relieved leg pain. Easy to drink hot or cold. Trying to re-order, but it's out of stock :(

Eases inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this after it was recommended that I add turmeric tea to my diet. I suffer joint issues and this tea seems to help reduce my overall inflammation.

Very pleasant herbal tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice to take - I only make it fairly light (not the 10 minutes recommended) Intake one tea bag for 2 cups. Lovely golden colored tea.

High quality

Posted by MissEC on August 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good-tasting caffeine-free tea.

1 2