Refreshing Nice Toner

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Use of a toner is a must for proper skin care routine. Toner is used after cleansing the face to restore the pH level of the skin and to restore and repair the surface of the skin before applying serum or moisturizer. This toner is excellent for normal and combination skin. My skin is so much better when I learned to use a facial toning lotions and now I could not be without. I like this Andalou toner which is refreshing but not too strong in flavour which is citrus like. Be careful not to get the product in your eyes! I was not used to mist my face with a toner so first time I tried this toner I got it in my eyes. No problem however, I just rinsed my eyes immediately. Now I mist two or three times and then use a cotton ball to dry the excess out and then move on to mist again another area of my face. I even misted my face and neck one night when I was awoke and too hot. It was nice and refreshing. This toner does have very good ingredients which do have plenty of benefits. Non GMO Project Verified is also a plus. If you found this review helpful please kindly click the Yes button below, thank you. You are also warmly welcome to read my other product reviews.

Not good for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Incredible list of natural ingredients but made my skin look red and break out the next day. Probably the citrus oils were too much for my sensitive skin. It's annoying when natural products also have too many natural irritants in them along with all the good stuff! I'm going to give it to a friend with less sensitive skin to see if she has any luck.

Nice for combination sensitive skin

Posted by vegenotes on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm now using a second bottle. I have to say it's my favorite toner from Andalou Naturals. The smell is a fresh citrus tone and it removes impurities but doesn't leave the skin dry. Will buy it again.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't have very sensitive skin, but this one made me break out. I have combo skin and usually don't get breaktouts. Tried to use it several times, but every time I got small bumps on my chin and jaw. Gave this one to a friend, mayebe she will like it. It also made my skin burn a little bit.

Average product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used the sample kit and loved the Andalou age defying range of products. but after ordering the brightening toner, wash and serum. I have a change of mind. It does not work for me. leaves my skin too oily and not brightening.

Not good for sensitive skin

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried all of Andalou's toners, and minus the rose one for sensitive skin, all of them were really agitating on my skin. I'm not usually that reactive to products, and I LOVE their cleansers, so I'm not quite sure why these products have been an issue for me. Though this comes in a spray bottle, I would never spray it on my skin because it makes my eyes itchy and red. Also, it does contain glycolic acid, which is great for exfoliating, but makes your skin more photosensitive. So if you do happen to like this product, don't use it during the day, and DO wear SPF! I'm not a big fan of the citrus scent of this either, it just doesn't smell that fresh or fruity. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes!***

Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I looove this toner, combination skin, feels wonderful

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really nice toner, prepares the skin for the moisture afterwards. Nice smell

Great Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the fine spray! The scent is refreshing and I love it!

Amazing toner!

Posted by Clemmy on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lightweight, hydrating and rich in anti-oxidant. Plus the price is a good deal!