Great because it's vegan

Posted by Celinem on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a vegan Worcestershire sauce and found this one. I can't tell if it's good or not because I'm not familiar with the taste, but it helped me a lot when making homemade seitan.

Tasty high quality Worcestershire

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Was looking for a good quality Worcestershire sauce for a while - and now I've found the really good one! Just add a teaspoon - and you'll bring more taste to your dish!

The only Worchestershire sauce I use

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this stuff. I have reordered a number of times. Originally I was buying it at the store, but iHerb has a better price. I use it for a marinade I make. It really adds to the flavor.

Love this!

Posted by catnipmouse on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful flavor! You won't be sorry. I buy this all the time now!

Very good!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's nearly impossible to get Worcestershire sauce in my country, so I was very happy when I found it in iHerb. I can't compare it to the original non vegan sauce (I have never tried it) but this is so tasty!. I add a little to stews and it really enhances the flavour and improves the dish. Since you only need a little, the bottle will last a long time. I love it!

Very tasty and organic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This worcestershire sauce is really tasty, gives a nice taste to all my dishes, I will buy it again for sure.

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good with nice flavor and I just need a little to marinade the beef.

Great flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a delicious vegan alternative and works in any recipe calling for Worcestershire sauce.

Wonderful Sauce

Posted by SydsKid on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Annie's and I love organic. Strong delicious flavor so you don't need a lot. It's a small little bottle, but I think it goes far for what it is. Highly recommended.

Worcestershire

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A very nice sauce to have in marinades or for giving extra nice flavour to seitan beef.

1 2 3 4