Very high quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Even though this product was new for me, as I never tried sesame paste before, only whole seeds, I loved it at once. I used it for making vegan mayonnaise. Simply mix 1:1 of warm water and tahini paste , stir realy well and after that it tuns into liquidy white creamy sauce, where you can add salt, some herbs like fresh or dried dill, parsley, basil, cilantro and then pour over salad. For me, it is like substitute for mayonnaise. I liked , that this product is raw, not heated, so it contains all best benefits of sesame. One of sesame high benefits is high content of calcium, that is very well absorbed. sad, that this product is discontinued, but I believe, that Iherb team will bring it back : -)

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good quality. I like that its raw and unaltered.

raw tahini

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not just tahini, it's raw tahini, what i believe makes a great difference. Although feels less fatty and tastes milder than typical toasted seed tahini, seems irreplacable in light salad dressings and subtle japanese dishes. In love from the first trial and keep reordering. .

excelent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Finally got to make my own great tasting hummus by using this tahini. Tried to make my own tahini several times but always ends up tasting bitter or just weird. 10 out of 10!

Impressed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good tahini. And it's organic. :) I add honey to this for a halvah-like sweet treat that's high in protein and iron.

this brand always taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my family love this sesame butter so much as it taste so raw and so nice, the texture is so fine

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

......., smoothest tahini I have ever tasted. I have always been frugal with the use of tahini in humous as I found too much spoiled it. I will now be looking up what other recipes I can use the tahini for as it's DELICIOUS 😊

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely the best tahini I've ever had. Far beyond the rest in quality. And it's raw too.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good! I'm using it when cooking pancakes or muffins or bread....

Good quality product

Posted by x-tine on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tahini is really fresh tasting. It's smooth and creamy and tastes divine when drizzled atop steamed kale.