Doesn't lather up much

Posted by azarova on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a clear gel with a very fresh scent which I didn't really like at first but now find myself reaching out more. The scent stays in the bathroom for a while which I like too. The product itself is in my opinion for people with dryer skin, it is pretty gentle and doesn't lather up much, I find myself using higher amounts this way...thankfully the bottle is HUGE. It would be great for people who don't have special skin needs to be addressed or the ones with dry skin. Me with my oily and prone to break outs would better stick with African Black Soap body wash. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

Satisfactory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised when it came as I didn't expect it to be so huge! It looked much smaller in the picture.I was pleased by the value I get it from though. It lathers well & smells good, although the lavender scent doesn't stay. I'd love to smell like lavender after my shower. If it contains 100% organic ingredients, I'd give it a 5-star! Currently, it's just 70%.

suitable for whole family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My baby n I have been using it. very nice fragrance

Scent does not last and gel does not lather up

Posted by Benice2U on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps it's the way I'm used to taking a shower, but when I use my poof ball I do expect something from the gel and I really do not get anything other than feeling as if I did cleanse myself somewhat. I want to feel a good lather and know that my shower was effective. I will not be reordering this. I agree that this is for people for really dry skin or for those who rarely sweat at all. I work out and this is just not the right product for me. It's reasonably priced so perhaps that will attract customers who want a pretty looking container but beware the rather large bottle.

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The shower gel is similar to the shampoo that I bought. Smells good.

Avalon Organics, Bath & Shower Gel, Nourishing Lavender, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing.

nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not especially sensitive to feel how special this product is, but bought it because its organic. It smells great. My 2nd bottle.

packaging changed and price increased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good organic body wash, nice scent, value for money, but recently packaging changed and price increased

I like This!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lathers extremely well. The scent does not seem to stay with me, as some people have indicated. Does a great job of gently cleansing. The reason for the 4 stars vs. 5 stars is the scent. Not sure what I was expecting, but I guess I'd prefer a more flowery scent. This is not that product. However, I do like it, but prefer to order something else next time. A very good bargain, though.

Soothing bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Natural and mild for the skin

1 2 3