Safe and effective cleaner!

Posted by TrueReviews on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Indispensable for baby toys and highchair! It cleans very well and is free of nasty chemicals. Very happy with it! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

MY Favourite cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is Naturally Safe & Non-Toxic.Contrary to expectation,it works very clean. A very surprise to me!I love it! It safe to my baby,clean for toy.

Superb cleaner - really fragrance free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just love this cleaner. I use it in the kitchen for little clean-ups and it's great for that! I's also really fragrance free, doesn't smell of anything. Very reasonably priced as well. Will certainly repurchase.

Nice one. Re purchase already

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good cleaner for high chair messy. Feel not much residue after wipe with dry cotton pad or tissue paper. Babyganic better the Attitude's high chair cleaner. After I finish babyganic I bought Attitude one. Feel v sticky for Attitude's. I'm so regret and go back to babyganic.

Great for cleaning sticky stains off the wooden highchair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This worked great for cleaning the dried up sticky food stains off the wooden highchair, and a bonus is that its safe for baby too! I also like that there isn't an overly strong smell. Please click "Yes" if this review was helpful for u.

Very good

Posted by lucyleell1 on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good and reliable brand. been using for years.

Fantastic cleaning product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It cleans fantastic, even the toughest stains, I was amazed with this product, it really, really does the job! I have four small kids, I use it daily and we are very, very happy with the product! Plus it is non-toxic and safe-to-use!

Cleans like it should,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

and what is better than feeling safe that your little ones won't be licking residues off their high chair tray, toys, etc...

Very convenient baby cleansing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very convenient.I am using it to clean the playing mat and baby toys frequently. It is no taste and smell.The price is cheaper than the other brand too.

no smell and great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

must have item if you have kids at home

1 2 3 4