The best flax oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

Has good reputations among Budwig-ers, and tastes very good mixed with quark. Been using this for more than a year now, and tried others in between but this is the best. Others have more unpleasant taste (fishy) which is a signal of less fresh quality. The omega 3 oils turns fishy with oxygen. So the methods for making this must be very good, also the seal on top prevents air into the bottle when open.

Barlean's Flax Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this flax oil off and on for years. Since I live in a rural area, finding it has not always been easy. When used regularly, I have always noticed a remarkable improvement in my hair and skin. I have found I have seen the difference in about a month. Since I have found your site, I will not let myself go without it again. Thanks for the great service.

Really disappointed - Short Expiration Date

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I placed an order on November 26, 2013, the expiration date stated on the website is February 2014. Products arrived on November 29, 2013, but the expiration date is on December 05, 2013. Send an email to their CS but no reply.

So far so good

Posted by detoxhealing on April 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually only order flaxseed oil that is stored in a refrigerator but I have ordered from iherb.com now a few times during winter and the oil is just as fresh despite not being iced during the shipping time.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality. I use it for colon cleanse. It worked very well and it is good source of Omega-3. I am very pleased by how fast it worked on my body.

Best Flax Oil Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant tasting and I think it's packed with goodness. My dad's taking it with the cottage cheese to fight bladder cancer. We believe in this stuff!

High quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product, but for us works Now Foods Flax oil better.

Good oil

Posted by TheBest on July 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is good oil to be mixed with cottage cheese in the Budwig diet.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this every morning in smoothies. Best price I've seen.

My FAVORITE

Posted by snowfitness1 on November 29 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting flax seed oil out there! Love it!

1 2 3