Not really...

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is okay, but does nothing to volumize my fine, scandinavian hair. I really looked forward to trying the conditioner after having used the companion shampoo and liking it- but so far this disappoints. As a general and mild condish however I guess it`s okay- but I don`t think I`ll buy it again. Maybe I`ll update.

Conditioner plus volume

Posted by oakside on February 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent conditioner, with quality that lasts. Keeps hair silky soft but with strength and volume for much longer than my previous conditioner. Great, natural ingredients as always from BWC. Only downside is the packaging, which looks too much like their Volume Plus shampoo. You can't go wrong with BWC, highly recommended.

Will Re Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am looking for volume and this shampoo did a great job , will definitely repurchase.

Great conditioner for my almost straight non-treated long hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

- doesn’t weight it down – my hair feels soft and alive - not sure if I like the volume shampoo / conditioner of the EO line a bit better - is my hair even more lively with that one? But this is very good too – and excellent value so this will be a staple :-)

The smell no is to great

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2009 | Verified Purchase

But is a great product

BWC Volume Plus Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product! My hair is full, and soft, and the gentle scent is lovely.

Love BWC

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

It made me so happy when I found out the iHerb started carrying BWC line. You have to try their products.

Really good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

With a nice smell, relaxing, leave my hair shiny with volume. Extra!

Fab product & service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fab product & service!

Strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fine conditioner but the smell is really strong. Won´t buy again because of that.

1 2