Works great for my 12 year old daughter as well as my more mature skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm 40, and I really bought this cleanser for my 12 year old daughter, but I keep finding myself using it. It's great.

Soothing and cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for three months now and my skin has been much improved. I wash with it once daily before going to bed and also use the BWC face cream. I am 65 and it seems that every other cleanser has dried my skin and finding one that is fragrance free is a bonus as I have chemical sensitivities. My skin is supple and not flaky anymore, of course I still am 65 years old but now have nice skin that looks healthy.

Muy bueno

Posted by Margot on February 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta mucho cómo retira el maquillaje. Cunde bastante. Hay que acostumbrarse al olor, algo fuerte.

Good value but can irritate sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's a good value and a nice product for those who have dry skin however I found it to irritate my sensitive skin.

Creamy as they get

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lovrly creamy cleanser that doesn't leave your face feeling tight and dry! Animal Cruelty free, not tested on animals, no animal ingredients! Doesn't get any better than this! Excellent product! Help save our animals from the torture of experiments for the sake of beauty products!!! Help be the voice they don't have and only support cruelty free products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this, the texture is very thin and milky, and has an unobtrusive scent. It takes your makeup off, you can use it on your eyes. I gave it 4 stars because I prefer the BWC herbal makeup remover, which has a very nice, herbal scent (surprise!) and is very thick, almost like an ointment. It also does a better job of taking off my makeup. So: if you like thin and milky instead of thick and gloopy, choose this one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

It works well! Will buy again!

Gentle and does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best cleansing milk that I have ever used. Great for matured skin. Gentle and yet does the job of cleaning my face. Just one squirt on wet palm and rub on to face gently. Then, rinse immediately with warm water followed by cold water. And you are done! I am very happy with this product and am almost finishing my second bottle. Looks like I'll be sticking on to this product for a long time!

Very good and mild cleanser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin, and this is Perfect for me. I remove it with a clean, warm and damp flanell and it Works like a charm. Skin turns out clean and soft. I love this Product.

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser is amazing. I like my cleansers to come in a thicker milky-formula so I can wipe it off with cottonballs. And BWC is great. It's effective and fragrant free. And the best of it all..not tested on animales:)

1 2 3