Smells lovely. Great natural ingredients.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this because it smells lovely, the price is right (my old moisturizer was $30 a 1 oz. jar!), and the ingredients are far more natural than most skin care lines. My skin is quite sensitive and so far this isn't breaking me out. The only complaint is that I would prefer a higher concentration of AHA's than 8%.

hmmmm......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i'm kicking myself once again for not thoroughly reading the ingredient list. this product has dimethicone (a type of silicone) in it which is also found in many hair products. unfortunately for me, it clogs up my skin giving me blackhead and under-the-skin whiteheads. i'll try to use this up on my body instead

I use it not on my face...

Posted by RainbowNebula on Oct 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

but on my legs. I think it is great against ingrown hairs. I find this too heavy and perfumed to use on my face.Will keep buying!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for year. Helps keep skin exfoliating and smooth. Great moisture also. I am 42 and am told often I look no older than 33.

Great for all skin types

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product works better than many expensive products on the market. I suffer from eczema on my face. This product has not irritated it at all. My skin looks more even toned (have dark skin), brighter, pores are refined, no oily residue, skin is soft and feels and looks hydrated. I use it twice daily under my Cerave moisturiser which is a basic formula for sensitive skin. The BWC renewal lotion does all the hard work for keeping my skin looking beautiful. Results seen after using for a couple of days. Please don't change the formula.Great affordable product!

Beauty Without Cruelty, Skin Renewal Lotion

Posted by 1Petra on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it before bed time and wake up with really smooth face.My skin love it even if I have sensitive skin this product didn't make me any problem. Will order again.Just want to say that this is not a moisturizer its an exfoliator , need to be used at night time, in case will be used in the day time need a really good sun protection because the skin its more sensible from AHA

like!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't sting as much as other AHA creams. However, does seem to work, does not have an overpowering smell. Very happy with this.

Just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't break out my sensitive, rosacea-prone skin, but doesn't do much for it either. Doesn't seem very moisturizing. Very thick and hard to squeeze out of bottle. Won't repurchase.

BWC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best Moisturiser. Finally found. Use it twice and my face feel so smooth and hydrated..

great stuff. A little goes a long way.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

using this with the AHA facial cleanser. I have acne-prone combination skin. very gentle, and has already improved my complexion. I'm getting to a point where I'm comfortable with no face powder. Also, it goes on silky smooth, and you only need about a pea sized amount or less for your face and neck, so it's a good amount for your money.

1 2 3