Too sweet for my liking

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think there is too much added sugar in this which is unnecessary . I would prefer it if there was no added sugar , just peanut flour and cacao . It tastes not bad but I prefer the original peanut butter . If u are saving up on calories then probably pb2 would be a good alternative to the full fat creamy peanut butter .

Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I fell in love with this product.. I'm using it for everything- from spread to sauces..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious we all love it!

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is super yummy and saves a lot of calories if you like peanut butter and you are thinking about your waist line this is a really great solution if you can not really control the ammount of pb you eat! Great for making smoothies!!

Low fat, great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It tastes great, especially when you consider how low in fat it is compared to regular peanut butter. However, I do prefer the original version of PB2. The chocolate taste is too subtle.

Delicious, creamy but no chocolate taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There is no taste of chocolate! However is delicious anyway, I always buy PB2!

My New Favorite Peanut Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I make it with water than flatten it on a disposable plate and freeze it for couple hours it's turning out like a candy! Really good worth trying

Love Peanut Butter but not the calories ???

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this and the regular PB2 in making ice cream, and other baking recipes. It is a perfect substitute when you're wanting to get rid of the calories but not the taste.

Best PB powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always like chocolate flavour and I always like peanut butter. This one is so good since it allows me to consume peanut butter with much lower calories. I have not tried the plain one since I always buy this one with chocolate flavour. Chocolate PB is too hard to resist.

LOVE PB2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, great and healthy alternative to traditional nut butters