Good product. But it's got gluten.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Spelt flour may be healthier but it still contains gluten, however this flour is good if you're looking for a wheat alternative.

Best flour ever!

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I made chocolate chip cookies and they turned out so good. The cookies were so delicious, my granddaughter LOVED them. Now, I know I can use this flour for waffles, my chocolate zucchini muffins and pancakes. It's very light and flavorful . The one thing I learned that whole wheat has been changed from the industry, they took out the bran, so it's junk now. Spelt is whole grain and nothing has been done with it. If your allergic to wheat or soy, buy this and enjoy, you will be glad you did!

I had never tried it before.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find it to be very similar in flavor to regular whole wheat flour. I couldn't find organic whole wheat so substituted spelt and it worked great!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Spelt has a nice nutty taste that's just lacking in modern wheat. Highly recommended

Good

Posted by Jasmine44 on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for a recipe but have not tried it yet. 5 stars because Bob's Red Mill has never disappointed me...always good and always fresh.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bob wins again on the flavor front.

Will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Organic, whole grain, high in protein, excellent quality. I replace some of the white all purpose flour with Spelt when baking.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love Bob's Red Mill products! Great value for quality product. This flour is slightly grittier than others, great for adding texture. Enter "KZN 077" (no spaces) at checkout for 5% off your order!

Disappointed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used it to bake breads, but the result was not that I expected. The texture of the bread was hard, but not soft... a bit disappointed.

dough is heavy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But I still like it in my breads.

1 2