Corn FLOUR?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes, corn flour. I've always found corn meal a little irritating to sensitive gums, but this is the answer. It makes a smooth textured cornbread, and the flavor is incredible. It's worth a try if you like cornbread.

Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Whole Grain Corn Flour, 24 oz (680 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This item improves the taste of food. I use it as my main ingredient to stick home made burgers together instead of ordinary flour and it does the job perfectly. I used it recently to thicken a home made soup with and I couldn't believe how good it was. It's also good in stews containing white meat. I think having something like organic ground corn in food is where the extra taste is coming from and better than using a plain thickener. It's a quality product and mixes well when you mix with a small amount of cold water for a paste or more cold water to use in a stock, soup or stew. I've ordered my second delivery.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Good for pancakes and crepes

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it and will buy again. I'm using for corn bread.

Corn Flour is Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I made pancakes with corn flour and sweet rice flour instead of corn meal and wheat flour, and they were great! The recipe was from The Roasted Root, and you can find it by googling: gluten free corn flour pancakes. I don't know if we're allowed to post URL's. The flour has a finer grind than corn meal, and I think it has a better corn flavor. It was a very nice change from wheat.

AT LAST

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

At last I was able to purchase a truly full grain cornflour-Thank you

Good quality

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good quality corn flour. I used this to make some pineapple jam tart cookies. My cookies turn out well and delicious. It works okay as a thickener in my vegetables soup and also in my stir-fry vegetables. I think i prefer cornstarch better in my vegetables dishes. Recommended.

Best corn flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will order more. I use it for my kids who have food allergies to other grains.