Another Winner from Bob's Red Mill

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bob's Red Mill does it again. This company has never disappointed me and once again, had sold me a perfect example of why I purchase from them. What's better than organic whole grain tri-color quinoa? Not much and this time ordering, I purposely ordered two different kinds of rainbow quinoa and though there was a taste difference, they were both equally delicious and who can beat the benefits of this pseudo grain? Excellent again!

Perfect quinoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's not only the smell and the taste but the look of this tri-colour quinoa. It's awesome to see it in your dish and it's as tasty as the other quinoas I've tried. 100% recommended!

Best quinoa!!

Posted by bokdori on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I made quinoa salad and it looks and tastes beautiful!!

Tasty with fair price!

Posted by Connie Li on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Though it's not as nutritious as the other brand I tried (red quinoa) according to the nutrition facts label, it's tasty with fair price. For 1.5 cup of rice, I mix 1/4 of it with 1/8 of organic millet and the remaining Thai rice.

Great quinoa blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this tri color quinoa. Way easier than buying all three colors and blending them myself. It still tends a bit towards the white...but still great.

Great Quinoa

Posted by na on April 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I still find I need to soak this quinoa overnight with some cider vinegar to not have any digestive problems, but this quinoa has been the friendliest to my gut and the easiest to cook without turning mushy.

Its good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

m' sure i will order it again!! :D

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

good quality i'll order it

Quinoa tricolor

Posted by artemisa on July 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Aunque por suerte ya se puede encontrar Quinoa en muchos supermercados y tiendas españolas, esta me ha gustado mucho, aunque su única diferencia con las que compro aquí sea la mezcla de colores. Incluso eso para mí es importante, da un look más apetecible al plato y ha despertado el interés de mis hijos por probarla al menos, la normal no querían ni olerla. El precio también está muy bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2016 | Verified Purchase