Love it!!

Posted by mittens55 on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have not used it for cooking. Use it as deodorant !!! Works great, stay odor free. Folks, baking soda is the best deodorant you will find!!! Try it. My armpits sweat ALOT but do not smell at all when using baking soda. (You have to make sure it is used on clean armpits otherwise will not work as well). I put the "terra naturals goji-acai deodorant after applying the baking soda and smell amazing!! :)) The consistency of this baking soda is very fine compared to supermarket brands and I like it much more. Can never go wrong with Bob's products! Worth the $$ for sure!

best of all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this baking soda is awson I use to alkalie my system and the magnesium citrate with very good sucess. Was constipated but not anymore since using both product. thank you Iherb for your quick shipping been refering these two product to everyone that is constipated.

BEST THING EVER! May be used as a deodorant substitute!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this soda not only for baking but for cleaning and personal hygiene as well. You can use this soda as a completely natural deodorant: just apply some soda to armpits with wet hands. If you want a scent in your "deodorant" put some soda in a small jar. Add your favourite essential oil. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined with two drops of lemongrass oil. Very fresh and nice! This is the first fully natural "deodorant substitute" that has actually worked for me!

Aluminum free!!!

Posted by NatursKathy on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe, that worth to pay the extra for this baking Soda. I use it as anti-acid, and I use it for baking. s an anti-acid, you feel the difference in taste vs Arm and Hammer. Arm and hammer if you do not drink it up at once, it develops a funky flavor. Bobs Red Mill, tastes the same, even if you continue to drink 5 minutes later. So no chemical reaction develop while standing in water.

Glad to have my baking supplies.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't get aluminum free baking soda in Holland, so I was glad to get a big bag of this, as I do a lot of baking.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When you use a product for so long you almost forget why you choose it. This is not so with Bob's Red Mill Baking Soda the first batch will answer any doubts or forget me nots it does its job and does it well. Very FRESH!

Al free Baking Soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this to add to my distilled water, in addition to Magnesium Carbonate. To be sure I'm not getting Aluminum despite claims by largest manufacturing that there isn't any in their product. Always am leary of big companies, and their promises

Natural teeth whitener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I brush my teeth with this stuff and I think it is whitening my teeth! I love that it is aluminum free! My Grandmother brushed her teeth with regular baking soda...She never had a cavity, but she died of Alzheimer's disease. I have read there is a link to Alzheimer's and heavy aluminum exposure! So I thought I would play it safe and use this toxic free version!

Baking Soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thanks a lot for your very fast delivery!!! I'm sure it'll be of emense healthy value for us!!! All the Best and please keep going! A very pleased costumer in Ireland***

Match my need