Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

***** Very interesting and informative. I am reading it now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has been the most valuable book of information I have read since I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism about 5 years ago at the age of 25. I highly recommend it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have read much of this book and it gives a lot of very usefull information. A friend of mine is now reading the book and she has learned a lot from it also. I am thinking I have a slow thyroid but the doctor says that I am okay but this friend of mine does have a slow one and so she is able to use a lot out of this book for her use. It is very easy to understand and that makes it nice. I would recommend this book to others.

The thyroid diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very informative and helpful. Contains information all thyroid suffers need to know and Doctors fail to tell them.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

What i have gotten read so far seems to have a lot of really good inf. I think it will be helpful.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Fast shipping and I haven't finished reading the book, but it has been extremely informative and helpful already.

Very good book

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I haven't finished reading this book yet, but just from the beginning this book already gives me lots of information and I learn so much about thyroid from it.

Super fast shipping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Received book in two days! Very pleased.

Very good book

Posted by Vereliahu on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It gives an answer to those suffering from Hipo-thyroid but not so much for Hyper. It explains how to use food supplements, excersize and eat the right food. Very easy to read and follow, hopefully it will solve my problem.

Most interesting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Found this book most helpful. I really would recommend it to anyone with a thyroid problem.