Powerful GcMAF producer when Kefired

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product a few months. My partner also got some and has taken it regularly. It has helped him with allergies. I didn't initially see a marked improvement so I stopped taking it. However, I am struggling with severe health issues and suspected Lyme Disease. I came across a book called Medical Medium which explained the dangers of viruses such as Epstein Barr, (which I have), Lyme, Herpes etc. This coincided with an article about the 5 Doctors who were murdered this year (2015) just prior to their intention to announce they'd found the cure for all disease, especially Cancer. These Doctors discovered that these viruses (which they believe are injected into us through our vaccines), create a protein called Nagalase. This protein, when produced in high amounts, completely depletes our GcMAF protein that eliminates viruses, parasites, etc. GcMAF is our immunoglobulin defense (the MAF = macrophage activating factor) so without this, we are prone to Cancers and disease. The murdered Doctors had been using GcMAF injections with patients with an extremely high success rate and reversal of all disease. So I researched and I found the tests illustrating how to naturally increase your GcMAF again. It was as simple as using Bovine Colostrum (I have also added milk) and fermenting it in milk Kefir grains (available online for a few dollars). Colostrum is high in Gc protein and the Kefir grains convert this protein to GcMAF. I've had a breakthrough with my health using this and Liposomal Cats Claw. Highly recommend.

Real Life Benefit

Posted by juniper on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the very few supplements that actually work. I've noticed that this product made my muscles bigger faster. My recovery was quicker too. The pain in my knee has subsided and I feel more energetic with this product. Highly recommended. The high amount of PRPs in the product is commendable.

Karen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am taking Californian Gold Colostrum with Californian Gold Peptides. Together I am stronger, have better muscle tone and my energy levels are increasing. My Immune system seams to be recovering from many years of Chronic Fatigue and food and environmental toxins. My Liver has been under duress for the past 13 years and I have had toxic poisoning through mercury based chemicals in house our family lived in for 8 long years, 6 years ago. Colostrum Gold powder has been detoxing my system and building me up at the same time. Highly recommend. My Husband has no sinus on this product and has suffered with chronic sinus and snoring for years as well as digestive problems .Both of us feel stronger and more energetic.

top quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant malted milk taste. Supports your immune system, restores vim, vigor and vitality, helps with all auto-immune problems. Worth every penny! This is a top quality and potent brand. Wonderful price.

NSAID Relief at last

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Within 4 days I started feeling gastro relief from my daily NSAID use. I have tried DGL and Slippery Elm, but this is the real deal!!!

use it for my cats & it seem to work.

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For myself and my family i have a wide range of herbs,vitamins & minerals to strengthen our immune system.looks like the human immune system reacts particularly well to Echinacea Angostifolia,Elderberry & Goldenseal,to vitamin C,Zinc & Trace elements.my logic tells me that all of this will not work for cats as good as it works for the human body because their diet is based on meat,fish & dairy and herbs is not included in the menu :),so the only thing i found except feeding them well is Colostrum for their immune system.i give them trace amount,about 1:8 of what human would get due to their body weight. i already managed to try it with a cat who caught the cold,i blended it in some small amount of milk.the cold didn't continue for more than 2 days after and i tend to think Colostrum had the upper hand in this case. you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews as well as other useful information & important benefits for newcomers of this Great healthy site!

HIghly recommneded

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I have IBS, probably due to MTHFR gene mutation. I notice if I haven't taken this, my IBS flares up. I have only been taking 1/2 scoop in the morning. I am going to increase to 2x day and see what else happens for my body. I read an article by Dr Robert Rowan which was eye opening to say the least. What this product can do for you is just incredible.

Seems like a quality product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really like this. Just started taking it so we'll see how it works. High in PRP's, instantiated and duo lipid coating.. all things to look for in colostrum. In fact this is the highest concentration of PRP's that I have found... most are 3-4%, this claims 12%. I stocked up on this!

Great colostrum

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Even while I have NOT tried other brands I feel like this is a great product. I especially enjoyed the taste. My gut seemed to *maybe* improve slightly on it, the most notable effect was increase of weight/muscles. Overall I would like them to sell much bigger containers, say of a kilogram, otherwise I run out too quickly...

I like the promis of colostrum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So far i have noticed an improvement in my bowel movements. It is supposed to be excellent for the immune system and the bowels are a major part of the imune complex. So far so good

1 2 3