Great Memories with these Green Capsules!!

Posted by vitamins on April 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love these Natural Green Capsules.... I started taking this product a week ago and so far its been fantastic. I had a big company/client party this past weekend and it was so great to be able to remember peoples names even an hour after I had met them. Usually in a big crowd setting like that its hard to get everyones name, but it seemed like while on this European Ginkgo Biloba it really helped my concentration to be able to remember better. Now if only I can forget the night as it ended in me singing Karaoke!!!

Must have for 40+

Posted by TanyaGeneral on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just Must have for 40+ if you'd like to keep active brain

QUALITY

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Impressed by all California Gold products. Sincere thanks......

Early Effect Visible!

Posted by edithsog on February 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

I’m using this product for the first time in my life. My aim is to improve concentration, boost short term memory. After trying Gingko for two days only, I noticed improvement in my memory. Start off with the smallest doze- a tablet per day.

excellent product

Posted by unseen on March 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

my ophthalmologist/eye dr asked me to supplement with ginkgo and keep doing that; he said I've a slight problem with blood flow/circulation; this is definitely a quality product packed with a certificate; I also like this brand as it doesn't give me headache even if I take the pill on an empty stomach unlike most ginkgo supplements;needless to say the effect for sexual health.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product. It helps me keep fit.