very tasty

Posted by LizLiz on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty. Its my fisrt experience with protein snaks. never tasted one. Ans I m very happy that I choosed to try this specific one. So tasty so many whole nuts and chocolate. I m going now to order the big package of 12.

Excellent Bar

Posted by Fitness on Jan 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This makes a great snack before my workouts and my in-between meals. The dark chocolate combined with the nuts tastes delicious and the salt balances the sweet just right. I will order them again. The sweet bars are way too sweet for my liking.

Excellent

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I personally love the taste of dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is an anti-oxidant and provides a variety of health benefits. It has a good amount of fiber and will help keep your digestive system healthy! The chocolate is smooth and the sweet/saltiness are perfectly balanced. The texture is very crunchy and the flavour releases quickly. I have them as a snack or replace my morning. These are my favorite bars. I literally cannot keep them in the house because even though they are healthy, they taste like candy. I would eat the entire box in a day if I could! If you savor them, you can really taste the hint of sea salt at the end which blends perfectly with the dark chocolate and nuts. I go crazy for these!

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love it. Very tasty

Very Tasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love it. Very tasty

Amazingly Delicious

Posted by youyesyou on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This bar was the perfect snack. Sweet, crunchy and slightly salty. Not too sweet. I bought it as a trial size and repurchase another single unit subsequently despite the higher price. Didn’t trust myself to buy a whole box as I was sure I’d finish the box in one sitting - it’s that good! Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

A hint of sea salt really makes it tasty. I enjoyed eating it so much but the calories are high so I have to control my serving

Lots of Nuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love nuts so I will buy again but expensive if no discount.

Gold Bar

Posted by judyong on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Really Nice will buy again.

None GMO and very nutty...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I loved the taste, but for me the nut parts, of which there are several differnt ones - are a bit too big. For all with strong teeth, and nut loving - this bar is nice.