AUD

Probiotic is not dead

Posted by 5175710026658566619 on Jun 26, 2016

I noticed some area saying this probiotic is dead. It isn't. But it's not very vigorous either. I opened a capsule and poured it into 1 cup of apple juice. It took almost a week before I saw signs of life. I used that batch to then to culture a quart of juice. A few tablespoons of sauerkraut water would have fermented much faster. I know because I've done it. I drank the fermented juice and had gurgling and "going" the next day! Yay! So I can say the probiotics seem good and I'm going to stick with them. But I can't recommend this in an unqualified way because I didn't take the capsules dry. I've never had luck with probiotic pills. Using them as a starter culture works way better for me.

It Does not Work!

Posted by 4802291133249651029 on Mar 25, 2016

I have made the test on milk - the probiotics are dead! I orderd fast delivery, so they couldn't spoil during the trip. I also ordered the probiotics for chieldren of the brand Now - the are alive, the milk test was positive. So, I can not recommend this product!

Seems great

Posted by Reviewer1789145 on Aug 11, 2015

I've used this as a starter for sauerkraut. Works amazingly. Love the probiotic blend.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1392268 on Feb 19, 2016

It helped a lot with my bloating stomach and digestive system. I'll reorder it.

Soooo Excited

Posted by 4719386062464431594 on May 27, 2015

I just saw that California Gold started offering a probiotics products and I just had to order it. I love this brand because they always have the best quality products and at a great value. I've called a few times and one of their customer service guys and he was the best. If I am taking a supplement and California gold offers it I will always try it and so far I've always been pleasantly surprised. Just got my shipment and I love the blister packs the capsules are packed in. I also recommend you finding their Lactobif video in youtube, it is hilarious.

Complete beneficial bacteria formula

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Jan 04, 2016

This is a complete beneficial bacteria formula to maintain digestive health and maximize nutrient absorption. Taking it also helps produce immune factors and protect from harmful bacteria in foods, such as E. Coli. For females it helps prevent vaginal and urinary infections. Remember to take probiotics after you have finished a course of antibiotics to restore the balance of microflora. For more reviews of health/beauty products, please check out my SEEKING-HEALTH page.

This one really works!

Posted by 4922594300124335281 on Aug 13, 2015

I've tried other probiotics, but this one worked really fast and effectively!

LactoBif Probiotics Review

Posted by MacnAZ on Nov 22, 2015

This seems to be a good product. It is reasonably priced and refrigeration is not required, but it is recommended. It is not produced with many different allergens (see product description), but it is produced in a facility that produces those same allergens. This is questionable because it is not known just how careful they are in the production facility. This product is suitable for vegetarians.

Not For Me

Posted by jaymisu on Mar 19, 2016

I have a hard time taking any kind of probiotics (I have ulcerative colitis) and these were especially bad for me. They had me doubled over in pain, but that's not to say it isn't due to my condition. I will not be taking these again.

Excellent