no difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have not noticed any difference. Possibly my sleeplessness is from taking this too late in the day. I have altered my dosage times and still not noticing any changes in my moods or desires or energy.

Energetic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just took this product for 4days. But l can feel the difference. Now l feel less tired and more energetic. Will keep using this product.

Good product!

Posted by ataarta on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought maca to get a clear skin, but the maca root has a myriad of other health benefits too! It balances hormones and that way treats PMS and I do notice that I’m less moody tan usual during that time of the month. It works wonders with libido (wink)! Maca should increase energy, but in my case I do not know what tho think, as sometimes it seems that it gives me energy, and sometimes it seems that it does not. Maybe I have to take it during a longer period of time to see the effects.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good protuct, I love it! Super

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started with this products but feeling more energy alredy

Joana

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Taste/smells rather badly.

hoping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

its good...

Great Health with Maca -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing trusted and value brand, Maca provides a powerful source of nutrition.. with health benefits such as: Sexual function, libido, and fertility - Maca has long been used to promote sexual function of both men and women. It’s thought to boost libido and increase endurance, Menstrual issues and menopause, Physical and mental energy, General health and disease prevention, Skin health - Maca has been used for skin issues. For some users, it helps to clear acne and blemishes, Mood and hormone balance and many more.. I take it first thing in the morning and before workout.. highly recommended!! For more useful quality reviews and more Equal Benefits.. Just Enter my page ( SUPER BEN ) green link.

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've gone through menopause and this product has stopped me having to take estrogen!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good seller. Send shipping fast, invites again

1 2