Maca Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I am tired or working hard, I take a couple of these for some extra endurance. Great stuff.

sleep n hormones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good. Good sleep n balance my hormones. Heavy period cease after a week consumption. Feels good .. Will continue to take

more energy / más energía

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Llevo mas de dos meses tomando vitaminas y minerales sin obtener resultados, todos los días me sentía muy cansada. Compré Maca por recomendación de un familiar y ahora no paro!! He recuperado la energía. He comprado más Maca para regalar y por supuesto, seguiré comprando para mí. Una de los mejores productos de iherb. I have been over two months taking vitamins and minerals without any results, every day I was feeling very tired. Someone in my family told me about Maca and recommended me to try it and since then, I never stop!! I recovered my energy. I bought some more to give as a present and of course I will continue buying it for myself. One of the best products on iherb.

Maca love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love love love this product. Great for balancing the hormones.

still taking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good,real maca powder but too soon to tell more than the fact that iron factor improved,so who ever has an iron deficiency can take it,its good.

Boost of energy

Posted by RainbowNebula on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed that when I take a capsule in the morning with some juice or water I feel more energetic than usual. The taste is not great but I do not keep this in my mouth for long, so it does not bother me.I think I will reorder, 5 stars :D

Energizes Me

Posted by MsStaeheli on Feb 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Helps to give me energy to get through a BUSY DAY!

Bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

-1 star for the terrible smell of the caps. I have to hold my breath while taking 'em. Also, just noticed it's not USDA organic. And idk what people are talking about when they say it made them energetic and stuff 'cause it didn't do any of that for me. Anyway, won't be ordering this again. I'll go for another brand.

best Maca so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No problems with gas like other Maca gives you. Tried 2 other brands and do like. Gonna reorder this one. I can feel my energy going up and my emotions don't go hay wire. Great for men and woman. you don't even gain weight from it. Thanks you for a good product

great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This makes me feel less tired..

1 2 3 4