AUD

Storage problems in humid and warm climates

Posted by SiamAsiaWorld-OnlineShop on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yes, I am convinced that the regular supplementation of Vitamin D3 in the right amount is important for our health for us humans, if we can not or do not want to work in the sun every day. Your product is a good basis with 5000 IU Vitamin D3 per softgel. However, there is a small storage problem in our climates (Thailand). After opening the bottle as well as after storage at room temperature, the softgels clump together after a while (after about 3 weeks). This is a clear problem in the right storage of softgels generally! The maximum amount of softgels per bottle should therefore not exceed 90! Are there any possibilities for another ingestion?

Value for money

Posted by 5650482439616932985 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take D3 every day. This product is value for money.

Easy

Posted by 5483978437939784125 on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are the smallest and easiest to swallow vitamin pills I have ever bought. Thumbs up!

It's good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product. I'm not so tired any more and need less sleep.

GREAT PRICE for AMAZING PRODUCT

Posted by 4830058453724071804 on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pretty fast delivery (Bosnia and Herzegovina), great price for amazing product. I'll order it again for sure !

NON-GMO Lovely!

Posted by MarieMR on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that they are made with fish gelatin. Very tiny soft gel, easy to swallow. No adverse effects, no tummy ache and no nausea. Since I have good levels of Vitamin D, I take one every 3-4 days. Iherb continues to provide wonderful customer service and the DHL service that they provide is so very fast and efficient. Thanks.

Fresh product.

Posted by Reviewer3284379 on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We were very pleased with the freshness of this vitamin. Also it had no fishy after taste.

Really effective

Posted by 4834415126568485380 on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very well rising vitamin D levels in blood.

5000iu