Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used natural sunscreens before, but this is far superior. It goes on easy and doesn't leave a film, smells great, and is soooo cheap here. I was heading to Mexico and am very fair skinned so researched the health risks with typical sunscreens and this is a very safe bet. It protected well, you just have to reapply if you are out in high UV index areas/times.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had this sunscreen with me during a one week long camping. The weather was great sun was shining every day. I am very pale and I do always get sunburned if I'm not careful in the sun. I used this sunscreen every day, and I didn't get burned at all! It is however a little little bit hard to rub in, you'll get white if you're not careful, but except that, it is great!

Smells very tasty! Candies

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tested it yet cause it's spring in Russia now, but i will as soon as i can. I like the smell so much! It's sweet and fruity! Kids will be excited! And the ingredients are maybe the best i've ever seen in sunscreens.

백탁현상이 심해요~

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

순하고 다 좋은데 백탁이 심해서 화장안할때 바르고있어요 백탁현상 있는 선크림이 안전하다고 하니까 잘 쓰고 있어요. 예민한편인데 전혀 자극없어요 . 여름되면 몸에 바르면 좋겠네요

Wouldn't recomend to anyone

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Too thick, doesn't rub in at all, leaves a white film all over the body, looks strange. Smells weirdly too. I tried it twice and gave up.

great sunscreen

Posted by FancyBeauty on July 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Usually I'm trying to avoid walking with my child during the hours of high solar activity. But there are times when we linger and this sunscreen has proved that it really great one. There is no redness, no even hint of sunburn. It does protects wonderful. Обычно я избегаю гулять с ребенком во время часа пик солнечной активности. Но часто бывает, что мы задерживаемся. В таких случаях этот санскрин доказал, что он хорош. Ни одного покраснения, ни одного намека на солнечный ожог.

very natural and good

Posted by Waterlily on September 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

it works! tested it in very strong sunlight and didnt get burnt at all. i just applied in the morning and it lasted all day! it's better to moisture your face with some oil or water before putting on this sunscreen, then it will go on more easily. i like the smell! super!

caribbean solutions sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

product is great and goes on easily.

It's good, except for the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells weirdly of candy, which is annoying. I much rather the other coconut formula, but Iherb was out, so I had to order this one. Plus this one doesn't go on as clear, it leaves a white film.

Best Sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have tried numerous more natural physical sunscreens and this is the best I have tried so far! Its very thick and you do not need much. It leaves a very light white film on the surface as do most physical sunscreens but after a little while your skin just feels moisturized. It has been great on my 15 month old's skin. Highly recommend!!

1 2