Nice Taste - Strange Afteraffect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Based on coconut nectar, this is a sweetish sauce, as you'd expect from a Teriyaki sauce. I'm not a fan of sweet sauces, but wanted to give this a try, as i'd never used coconut aminos before. For someone that isn't a big fan of sweet sauces, this actually tastes very nice - without a touch of refined cane sugar. The problem is that it left me with a mild, burning kind of afteraffect, which needs to say, wasn't pleasant. As a result, only 3 stars. If i didn't get this, bearing in mind i'm not a fan of sweet sauce, i'd give it 4.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After seeing the ingredients were clean for my paleo lifestyle, I bought this to try with chicken. I marinated some chicken thighs one night, and cooked them on the skillet. They tasted amazing... Will definitely keep this as a pantry staple!

Great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love it. It's a healthy, sweet Asian style sauce from only good ingredients.

Secret ingredient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and good for you, what more do you want in a sauce...

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product. You would never guess that there was no soy in this product. also low sodium

Very tasty and natural!

Posted by FORUMONTI on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting and natural soy-free Teriyaki! Strongly recommend! It is delicious!

Life Saver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best teriyaki sauce substitute i have found! It tastes absolutely amazing and not artificial or anything like that. The taste is pretty similar to actual teriyaki sauce but just not as thick. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to have their favorite Japanese dishes without the loaded sugar

Wow. You have to give it a try!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't have high expectations of this product. After all, it's so healthy. And most healthy food substitute sucks. I bought it thinking, "Hey, I like coconut anyway. If it tastes like coconut, I'll be fine with it." BUT WOW! This is awesome. When you open it, it smells like teriyaki sauce. There isn't a hint of coconut scent. Then it smells just like teriyaki sauce when it's in the oven. And the taste it awesome, just PERFECT! I've never quite like the teriyaki sauce outside for one reason: it's always way too sweet. I always tell the waitress that I do not want too much teriyaki sauce. So this is perfect for me. It isn't too sweet or strong. I just LOVE it! If you're hoping to avoid all the unhealthy stuff people put in normal sauces, do give this a try! You can just use more of the sauce than I do!

Coconut Secret, Teriyaki Sauce,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried this first time and was pleasantly surprised - good clean taste, the right consistency and very versatile in many Asian dishes

Delicious convenience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cut up some chicken breast, toss in some chopped peppers, onions, carrots or nothing at all, but do pour some of this teriyaki sauce over it and pop it into the oven. While baking, I mince some cabbage and steam it lightly. Serve with half a grapefruit and some beet chips. Perfect Paleo and THM (E) compliant meal.